SHUBHAM BANQUET HALL
Our Shubham Banquet Hall can host groups of 40 guests. Between our private Banquet area and main Dining area, we can host groups ranging from 25-150+ for your private events.Whatever you are celebrating – a Birthday, Sweet 16, Engagement, Anniversary, Graduation or just a Family/ Friends reunion – or if you’re looking for a private venue for Team meeting, Lunch/ Dinner or Group, we can help you create the best experience and memories.We can coordinate everything from your décor to photography to your DJ needs. Choose from a range of available packages or we will build one to meet your individual needs.Come create the best memories with your loved ones or your colleagues at Curry Bliss. Our team will be working hard to make it extra special for all of you. We look forward to hosting you!
CALL (469) 620-2009 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Minimum of 25 guests required to book Banquet Hall for dinner. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date
- The facility is not considered booked until the contract is signed and the deposit is received
- Full payment is required at the completion of the event
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- No charge for kids 4 and under. Kids over 5 years & under 10 years are charged the Kids' price and kids over 10 years are charged full price.
- 18% service charge is added to all invoices for banquet events. Sales tax @8.25% will be applicable
- We assume no responsibility for lost or stolen items, or items left behind
- Outside food and drink is strictly prohibited
- Decor is allowed provided the venue is left in the same condition it was occupied. No confetti or glitter is allowed as part of decor. Cleaning charges will apply if these are used as part of the decor or during the event
- Leftover food from the buffet will not be allowed to be taken.
- Banquet Hall lunch hours are 11:30am – 2.30pm and dinner hours are 5.30pm - 9.30pm. Each booking is for up to 3 hours. Additional hours can be requested in advance for an additional charge.